Testimonials: What People Say
Garrett – Australia
Thanks kindly for providing the certificate so quickly. As promised, please find below feedback on the Psygon Services course undertaken.
- Informative and concise i.e., the figures included throughout the course, suggested tools to mitigate risk.
- Quick delivery of course after purchase.
- Questions throughout the course were good, course structure was nicely set out, and video was set at a reasonable pace which was easy to follow.
- Resonated with the relevance of this course in context of the construction industry, also great cross-referencing with past Uni courses I’ve completed.
This course provides practical valuable insights into the best practices in Project Risk Management which in turn gives both the individual and the organization the tools required to deliver the projects flawlessly.
- The product is excellent! A lot was revision for me, as I have been doing project risk management for many years, but I still learned a lot through the course. The most valuable part was learning when to use quantitative risk assessment and when not to – I think I would have tried to use it more than it would have been worth doing. I also learned why we managed some of the information that we do in my organisation – previously I had just filled some of the boxes in our risk management tool so that the data was complete without realising the value of the information.
- Honestly, I can’t think of anything to improve.
This is one of the most valuable training on Project Risk Management. Persons of any level in Project Management should absolutely take on this training. With simple and relatable illustrations, it is clear that the trainers are proficient.
AACE India –
It has been very nice listening to you. You have left the people to think and apply the fundamental principles. And I hope they will all do. It was great to have you on this platform. We will welcome you any time you are available to come and join us and to share your wisdom and your experience. Thank you.
Association of Construction Managers of Kenya –
What motivated you to sign up for the webinar?
- The speaker.
- I would like to learn. The topic of the webinar was interesting.
- The desire to be a better project manager. Project risk management is an integral part of project management. So knowing how to manage risk is important in delivering successful projects.