Project risk culture refers to the shared insights, norms, knowledge and understanding of managing uncertainty in projects or project risk-related practices in organisations. Projects deliver change and business value. Enhance project risk culture to optimize change and business value.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This event is designed to ensure that all relevant project staff have a shared understanding, and a common language, of project risk management. The course illustrates:
• how to describe risk in a structured way that is explicit,
• how to identify and treat project opportunities,
• how and when to use qualitative and quantitative project risk management,
• a risk register that emphasizes project risk ownership,
• how to establish a project risk zone of attention (ZOA)
• the changing focus of project risk in the project life cycle, and
• risk reporting that is accurate, comprehensive, clear and useful.
The certification assessment includes a case study to illustrate the main learning points and to enable practitioners at work to appreciate project risk management practices.
HOW IS THE COURSE DELIVERED?
This training and assessment material is downloadable as a video upon payment. Online support is available. The training can be delivered in a workshop environment where required.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
This training event is intended for project management practitioners, including but not limited to project managers, project engineers, contracts managers, project control managers, project cost estimators, project planners, project cost controllers, risk managers, quantity surveyors, and procurement managers, and other key staff who require an understanding of risk management on their projects. Visit our shop to order.