• Project risk aggregation is the process of, summing up, and showing the interaction between, individual risks, to provide an integrated bigger picture perspective.
• This training explains what project risk aggregation is and the methodology employed and tested in a leading global organisation.
• A practical case study is included to illustrate the process and the key learning points.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
• A practical approach to project risk aggregation.
• The application of the process using a real life case study.
• After going through this training, you should be able to implement project risk aggregation in your organisation.
• Advisory services with implementing project risk aggregation are available.
HOW IS THE TRAINING PRESENTED?
• This 28-slide pack practical training event is delivered as a downloadable electronic training manual.
• Online support can be provided where required.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE IN THIS TRAINING?
• Project management practitioners, corporate executives, finance managers, project managers, project control managers, risk managers, and procurement managers.
• Everyone wishing to acquire skills and knowledge of project risk aggregation.